All rights reserved © 5GL Software, Australia
Large database with thousands of medical conditions (diseases) associated with a symptom/sign/event patterns. Suitable for personal or professional user. Lab analysis and drugs and brain symptoms analysis separate functions. In a disease entry a URL can be included to say Merck Professional. If the inquiry is adequate, and a condition is defined on the database very well, then 100% accuracy is expected (i.e. one of the top 5 shortlisted entries ought to prove the diagnosis). Shortlisted DDX entries are based on mathematical P() calculations.
This site last checked/updated March, 2018. email@example.com
Need to relax? Who doesn’t? Enjoy good classical style science fiction? Click on cover for link or go to lulu.com (find Yipee).
5GL-Doctor, Medical Diagnosis Aid/Expert System for Windows (32 or 64 bit), suitable for the personal or professional user. A differential diagnosis tool.
From a Selection List of symptoms/signs/events (over 12,000 items) select items that form the inquiry and click on the doctor’s icon. A shortlist of the most likely conditions is shown. You can select relevant history and that alters the results.
During in-house tests high accuracy in pinpointing the condition and the area of the brain likely involved such as basal ganglia.
Price is $US90 for a 2 year license. The software will expire after this time. Medical information especially drugs can change. You can install again while retaining modified databases).
Use PayPal (you can use your credit credit card; click the Pay Now button below or pay directly to email firstname.lastname@example.org). First download and install version 10. That will generate a unique code you need to send to us to receive an activation code and password.
The medical database is adapted from Harrison’s and Merck and other reputable medical sources. The intent of the software is to map symptoms/signs/events and other keys to diagnosis (hints, tips, legal pitfalls), not to supply comprehensive medical information about any disease. (Little point - just click on a URL in the definition and it will take you to Merck professional or wherever else you point it). The Expert System nature of 5GL-Doctor relies on specific symptom/sign/event patterns, history and other information in the database.
At installation choose the spelling you prefer, Australian/British or International English. Explain in the Environment Setup window if you have a 64 bit or 32 bit computer (the latter becoming rarer) else the Windows installer will not find the files it needs to install. If you receive a missing DLL message (perhaps Windows lacking updates) contact us. Once alive, specify in the Country/Region field where you are located. (Some disease entries are country specific).
* Be aware of early warning signs.
* Be better prepared to talk matters over with your doctor/nurse.
* In-built and reasonably large medical dictionary allows you to mark a word and ask for its meaning. Contains relevant images to bring you up to speed.
* Diagram assisted symptoms/signs selection. Click on a body part. (A symptom is something you are aware about; a sign refers to something about you a doctor spots). With over 12,000 specific easy to select items (symptoms/signs), anything you want to understand is likely already defined.
* Conversations, dialogues, mainly for baby/child issues but also some menstrual issues and such. These adapted from a Medical Association source. You kind of talk with it, ticking off questions asked. Iif the Conversation tells you to seek medical aid within 24-hours please do so. If the Conversation tells you, and gives instructions, to hydrate (give fluids) to your baby immediately please do so.
* Troubled by continual headaches or infections and your physician keeps saying migraine or viral illness? Check out the brain/psyche analysis function and then have a serious discussion with your physician. About 500 patient experiences included. Timely diagnosis of brain issues has a poor diagnosis rate because brain symptoms tend to suggest a migraine.
Click arrow below for displays of presentations, diagram assisted diagnosis (for dummies), and Conversations (some are for professional medicos).
* You can modify any aspect of the databases including changing the symptom/sign/event names and disease patterns, names, incidence, etc. Also see page on 5GL-Doctor Pro.
* You can find references to 5GL-Doctor in a few scholarly articles.
* DDX short lists. (In addition, usually differential diagnosis from medical sources is in the entry itself. Often from more that one source.)
* A large medical database whose main aim is to aid diagnosis by mapping typical/possible/atypical presentations.
* Drugs and labs separate functions.
* You can design your own Conversations which are medical algorithms in the form of dialogues.
* The brain symptoms analysis uses a unique technique which on about 500 case studies (most included) seems to be extremely accurate. The method builds universes of irreversible complexity (IRCs) and finds the best IRC for an inquiry. Thus the output of this analysis is not just a DDX list, but also areas of the brain likely involved.
* History analysis, and similar conditions, can be important in their own right. Say a patient appears to have early symptoms of Parkinson’s but not quite - so select Parkinson’s and a list is shown of possible candidates that may be similar.
You can design your own presentations (also work with a remote hand held laser page mover). A presentation on the brain, with moving pictures, included.
Are you part of a medical group interested in putting the software online? Inquire. The shortlist's are mainly the result of mathematics. Version 10 is VB6 code, but beta version 11 is VB.Net. The VB net version is fine and fast but version 10 is so stable.
Wish to pay using bitcoins? Work out the amount and send to wallet 19sVuD51EIH89xGrMmFCLket1MamIpzrFq
The Most Elusive Scent of All (click on book cover to link)
“...an imaginative and original blend of crime thriller and spiritual explorations…”
(Re Book II: Austin Macauley review board editors - 2018)
(Re Book I: Blueink literally group - 2013)
Does your patient Have Alzheimer’s? A protection court order issued against a sibling? In Australia known as an AVO? Or is your patient a single mother with an attractive daughter and an AVO issued against the father?
These court orders can be used as a basis for a scam to engineer a Last Will and Testament and to protect child sexual abuse. Refer novel Children of an Everlasting Heaven, Chapter 1, for a precise explanation how it works. Go to novel page, click on Preview. (Flash must be enabled.) Find Chapter 1.
5GL-Doctor includes a browser so you can go to a URL, for example in Merck’s professional manual in regards to a particular condition. However, this is an instance of IE, and if you don’t have the most up to date version of Internet Explorer, a page may be slow to load or may not load. With IE 11 page loading is quick.
Novel: The Shadow Theory. Click on front cover. Intrigue, mystery, into the heart of the Russian Mafia.